Ms. Pooja Khaitan
Chief Of Operations
Consumer Online Foundation
It has been a very satisfying journey for us from the day we extended our services to consumers online. We have diligently moved forward in empowering the Indian Consumer with their rights.
On 1st January, 2013, we launched our online Complaint Redressal mechanism named Consumer Conexion, to serve consumers all over India, even in the remotest of villages. Today almost every consumer has access to the internet and that’s what set the ball rolling for us. Consumer Conexion was the simplest way we could reach out to the thousands of harassed customers, seeking redressal for their long pending issues. We have resolved innumerous complaints and continue doing so. This is just a small way how we wish to payback to society. Incase you wish to contribute to our cause in any way, please do so by going on our DONATE tab on this website.
Request all to kindly register your complaints on our website rather than addressing the issues to me directly on my email. This will help us in approaching your complaint systematically. Please feel free to write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, regarding any suggestions on our website or how we may better our services. Your valuable feedback is always welcome.
As Chief Of Operations and on behalf of our team at Consumer Conexion , I wish to thank all our aware consumers for considering us worthy enough of resolving your complaints and thus, registering with us. We assure you of an effective redressal mechanism. Our team works with only one motive…….to resolve your complaints and get back the smile on your face!
AN AWARE CONSUMER IS A PROTECTED CONSUMER !
JAGO GRAHAK JAGO !!
Chief of Operations at Consumer Online Foundation with experience of successfully coordinating the activities of various departments concerned with consumer redressal, IT development and marketing relating to consumer awareness and empowerment.
Capable of managing conflicts between the consumer and the opposite parties with a proven ability to ensure the smooth functioning of IT systems and to provide IT services that will improve the efficiency and performance of a consumer organization.
Highly involved in philanthropic activities on a regular manner. Comfortable working with people of all levels and having an excellent approach to solving problems and developing business processes.
EDITOR-in-Chief of India’s monthly Consumer magazine called THE AWARE CONSUMER under Hamara Consumer Dost Pvt ltd. Managing the magazine’s content, designing and all IT related activities; growing with a database of 10,000 plus subscribers.
EDITOR-in-CHIEF of a fortnightly e-newsletter, PSM NEWZ ; currently called The PRESCRIPTION supported by Consumer Online Foundation.
Chairperson , LADIES CIRCLE, ladies wing of Round Table India.
National Awards won during Chairperson Tenure …..
- Best chairperson
- Best Circle
- Best project
- Best fellowship
- Balanced activity award
- Started a vocational school for underprivileged women and other such philanthropic activities some including, building of toilet blocks, sponsoring education for the underprivileged, initiating and mentoring the Interact Club of Oakridge International school under Rotary Club of Hyderabad Deccan.
- Paul Harris member of Rotary International.
- Won several creative awards in art, singing, dancing, slogan writting and graphic designing.
- National level winner of a television game show, MasterCard Family Fortune
- Competent Home Maker
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, and build successful teams
- Achieving targets in a dynamic and complex business environment
- People development skills
- Proven influencer and negotiator
- Highly creative
LANGUAGES English, Hindi, (Fluent) ; Spanish, French (Basic)
- 1995-1998 Economics (Hons) HINDU COLLEGE, DELHI UNIVERSITY,
- 1993-1995 Indian School Certificate, Topper of ARTS STREAM Loyola School, Jamshedpur
- 1993 passed Indian Certificate of Secondary Education from Sacred Heart Convent School, Jamshedpur