E-45, LGF, Greater Kailash Enclave I, New Delhi 110 048. INDIA.
☎ Mobile +91-9873175484 ✉ email@example.com, ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institutional building in the social sector towards development and consumer protection
- Proven experience of Derivatives and Money Markets as well as Automobiles S&M.
- Seven+ years’ experience of Credit Derivatives in the financial institution sector.
- Strong analytical and management skills.
- Existing client base and senior relationships in the UK, Middle East and the Indian Sub-continent region.
OBJECTIVE : Towards obtaining a challenging position in social development utilizing my professional experience in analytical research, marketing and technology.
Director, Healthy You Foundation & Consumer Online Foundation, New Delhi, India
Feb 2008 – Till Date
- Engaging in developing the consumer organizations in India on professional approaches towards development and institutional building. Use of technology to enable consumers to access public services in a user-friendly manner and assuring best value for money.
- Managing a couple of Helplines for the Government of India on Tobacco Control and ‘Jan Aushadhi’ (Generic Medicines) since 2008. Over 250,000 callers have accessed this service till date.
- Working as a Director for Partnership for Safe Medicines India Initiative since 2010 to develop policy on bringing accessibility to safe and quality medicines with the help of Technology. Advocacy in bringing Pharmacovigilance and reporting ADRs in India.
Derivatives Consultant for GMC, working with Deutsche Bank, Credit Derivatives – Operations / BAC / IT, London
Jul 2004 – Jan 2008
- Responsible for analyzing complex CDOs, CLNs, TRSs, CDSs and Deposit Swaps for the MultiCredit Correlation Desk between Deutsche Bank and it’s counterparties as part of the Risk Analysis team.
- Duties entail notifying business area controllers, front-office traders, FO support staff and management, of any economic and non-economic discrepancies regarding a wide array of structured derivative products for C.550 trades. This job requires a thorough understanding of Financial Derivatives and Fixed Income securities, ISDA Definitions, and ability to problem solve by examining multiple databases, legal databases, archived document systems, the SUMMIT trade tracking system and DB Analytics Pricing and Valuation models.
Business Analyst, working with Deutsche Bank, Credit Derivatives
Jul 2002 – Jul 2004
- Analyzed Repack Portfolio’s P & L by reviewing hundreds of complex structured deals.
- Prepared comprehensive documented packages for each structure.
- Ensured compliance to trade-capture guidelines and provided amendments when necessary.
- Evaluated structure and ensured proper capture of various products into Summit including asset swaps and default swaps from the Operations perspective.
Fleet Sales Executive for VOLVO in Dubai– Reporting to National Fleet Sales Manager for U.A.E. Mr Greig Roffey
May 1998 – Jul 2001
- Achieved 38.5% of the total business done throughout U.A.E. for the years 1998 – 2001.
- Won the year 2000 Volvo Sales Competition conducted by Volvo Cars International to visit Montreaux, Switzerland for the Volvo S60 World Launch.
- Designated super-user for SAP Implementation as an ERP tool for Volvo International.
Business Centre / Front Office Assistant – Graduate Trainee Programme Hyatt Regency, New Delhi – India
May 1997 – May 1998
SOFTWARE : VBA for Excel, Access and Project, Summit, Bloomberg, SAP R3 (Functional exp.), AS400, Microsoft suite 2000 and XP, Visio, C & C++.
LANGUAGES : English, Hindi, (Fluent) French, Arabic (Basic)
2001-02 University of Wales, UK Full-Time MSc in Information Technology Management
1994-97 Bombay University, I.H.M.C.T.A.N. Full-Time from the National Institute of Hotel Management
Date of Birth: 28 March 1975